Credentialing & Contracting
The foundation of your revenue stream is determined by your current credentials and contract rates with insurance carriers. Whatever the payors have on file for your credentials and allowable determines your total revenue.
With all the reimbursement and provider identification changes over the last few years are you sure what those values are anymore? Are you getting reimbursed the full amount allowed for your specialty in your geographic region? Have your contracts aged and/or self-renewed without a thorough review?
We have seen agencies improve revenues as much as 40% through revised contracts and updated credentials. While each agency is significantly different from another, you can easily expect significant revenue improvement if your last review is longer than 3 years ago.
As an experienced credentialing service company, DRS works with great efficiency to get our clients enrolled in various insurance companies. Our company understands the credentialing process, rules and regulations of different insurance organizations as well as the complex provider credentialing requirements. We are familiar with the industry and procedures, which allows us to navigate the provider credentialing process in order to achieve quick and positive results.
By serving various types of medical practitioners, we have established strong, long-term connections and personal relationships with numerous provider enrolment representatives in many insurances. As a result, we are able to save you time and money on what could otherwise be a lengthy credentialing process.
DRS will provide timely results. Moreover, we simplify the credentialing process for you by eliminating aggravation and stress. Rid yourself of all the headaches, mounds of paperwork, and confusion with the insurance companies!
Trust our credentialing+ experts to help you navigate the difficult process of provider enrollment and medical credentialing all at a low cost!
- An “All Purpose” credentialing manager to represent you with commercial and government payors.
- We complete all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with the chosen payor networks and government entities.
- Status reports so you know where you are in the process with each payor.
- Maintain and update CAQH profile.
- Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion.
- Follow all payor contracts through to contract load date and provide copy of fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice or billing company.
- Commercial Insurance Facility or Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (i.e.. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, TriCare, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, Many More!)
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Medicare and Medicaid Revalidation
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
- Reimbursement Issues
- Managed Care Contracting Issues