Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Company
Let Us Handle Your Billing and Revenue Cycle Management
At Dominion Revenue Solutions, we know that patient care is your priority. To take away the tedious data entry, paperwork and phone calls to insurance companies, we offer a wide range of services to ease your administrative workload.
Make life simpler with medical billing, collections and other assistance that is custom-fit to meet your individual needs and work within your existing software.
Dominion Revenue Solutions will provide you the outsourced services you need to succeed. Don’t believe us? Just ask some of our many satisfied clients.
Your Solution for Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management
Understanding the details of your medical specialty is critical to filing clean claims, which drives maximum revenue and reduces appeals. We have that knowledge and hands-on experience in the home health industry.
Our team is well-versed in billing and collections services across a range of multiple-payer situations, including Traditional Medicare, Medicare Managed Care, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare Secondary Payer, Worker’s Compensation Plans, Veterans Affairs and Tricare.
We assign you a dedicated billing associate as your go-to contacts, our team of experts will work with you to help you maximize your revenue.
For the best healthcare revenue cycle management, you can find, contact us today.
Our comprehensive revenue cycle management program includes:
- Patient Eligibility Checks
- Alert for Change In Insurance Within Episode
- Pre-Bill Review
- Claims Transmission
- Claims Tracking Until Paid
- Claim Corrections for RTP & Rejections
- Payment Posting
- Appeals & Denial Management
Monthly Financial Reporting
- Monthly Financial Reports (with an explanation for any reversals)
- Bi-Annual Episodical Report (every 6 months)
Bring your medical billing into compliance today
Working with our clients to bring their billing into compliance is very important for us.
With the ever-changing requirements for billing today, staying on top of the new codes, rules, and documentation is truly a full-time job. But the reward is capturing full reimbursement for services provided to your patients.
Dominion Revenue Solutions offers question-and-answer sessions and documentation reviews to minimize the risks of alternative dispute resolutions and to avoid delayed claim submissions.
Here are the benefits of outsourcing with Dominion Revenue Solutions:
- Revenue Recovery by a thorough pursuit of what is owed to the provider by Insurance, Medicare and the Patient
- Experienced Professional Billing Staff provide vital tools for increasing cash flow and reducing A/R
- Claims are reviewed by a professional before electronic submittal which speeds up reimbursement
- DRS staff have extensive knowledge of the latest changes with coding and regulations that affect your business
- Fees are competitive and based on a percentage of collections
- Provides consistent ongoing A/R management even during personnel shortages in your office
- Allows your office staff to take care of patients while DRS takes care of your business
- Billing and collections are seamless and does not disrupt cash flow
- Can provide extensive month end reporting which can deliver an understanding of the status of all money owed
- Allows for tighter controls on patient account management
We offer training for you and your team
Every once in a while, you need periodic training for your staff. With Dominion Revenue Solutions, you can stay on top of the competition with training opportunities that hone important skills.
With our team of qualified professionals, you can rely on a wealth of knowledge in the health care industry. Our deep understanding of the current healthcare industry will give you and your team an insider’s view of how to succeed.
Here are just a few of the fields of opportunity in which Dominion Revenue Solutions has the expert training you need:
- Medicare Billing & Collection
- Commercial Insurance Billing & Collection
- Managed Care Insurance Basics
- Software Training
Master Your Revenue Recovery Audits
Every business aims to maximize its revenue, but doing so takes work. At Dominion Revenue Solutions, we offer world-class auditing services that help you recover your lost revenue.
If you’re interested in commissioning one of our audits, we recommend agencies undergo Medicare audits at least once per year. Frequent auditing can help your business identify issues within your process and locate uncollected revenue.
Our team analyzes audits, highlighting trends and areas we feel could benefit from additional training. An initial consultation is free and audits often pay for themselves in revenue that would otherwise have gone uncollected.
For more information on our methodology or for auditing help, contact us today.