Medical Billing & Revenue Cycle Management
We know that patient care is your priority, we are here to take away the tedious data entry, paperwork and phone calls to insurance companies. DRS offers a wide range of services to ease your administrative workload.
Make life simpler with medical billing, collections and other assistance, custom-fit to meet your individual needs and work within your existing software.
Outsourced Medical Billing & Revenue Cycle Management
Understanding the details of your medical specialty is critical to filing clean claims, which drives maximum revenue and reduces appeals. We have that knowledge and hands on experience in home health industry.
Our team is well-versed in billing and collections services across a range of multiple-payer situations, including: Traditional Medicare, Medicare Managed Care, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare Secondary Payer, Worker’s Compensation Plans, VA & Tricare.
We assign you a dedicated billing associate as your go-to contacts, our team of experts will work with you to help you maximize your revenue.
Our comprehensive revenue cycle management program includes:
- Patient Eligibility Checks
- Alert for Change In Insurance Within Episode
- Pre-Bill Review
- Claims Transmission
- Claims Tracking Until Paid
- Claim Corrections for RTP & Rejections
- Payment Posting
- Appeals & Denial Management
- Monthly Financial Reports (with explanation for any reversals)
- Bi-Annual Episodical Report (every 6 months)
[sta_anchor id=”compliance” /]
Compliant medical billing is a fundamental element for DRS. With the ever-changing requirements for medical billing today, staying on top of the new codes, rules, and documentation is truly a full time job. But the reward is capturing full reimbursement for services provided to your patients.
We also offer remote QA and documentation reviews to minimize the risks of ADRs and also to avoid delayed claim submissions.
Here are the benefits of outsourcing with Dominion Revenue Solutions:
- Revenue Recovery by thorough pursuit of what is owed to the provider by Insurance, Medicare and the Patient
- Experienced Professional Billing Staff provide vital tools to increasing cash flow and reducing A/R
- Claims are reviewed by a professional before electronic submittal which speeds up reimbursement
- DRS staff have extensive knowledge of the latest changes with coding and regulations that affect your business
- Fees are competitive and based on a percentage of collections
- Provides consistent ongoing A/R management even during personnel shortages in your office
- Allows your office staff to take care of patients while DRS takes care of your business
- Billing and collections is seamless and does not disrupt cash flow
- Can provide extensive month end reporting which can deliver an understanding of the status of all money owed
- Allows for tighter controls on Patient account management
EDUCATION, CUSTOM TRAINING & CONSULTING
[sta_anchor id=”education” /]
Every once in a while, you need periodic training for your staff.
We offer a range of training opportunities with the goal of brushing up on important skills and staying on top of the industry.
- Medicare Billing & Collection
- Commercial Insurance Billing & Collection
- Managed Care Insurance Basics
- Software Training
REVENUE RECOVERY AUDITS
[sta_anchor id=”revenue” /]
Every business aims to maximize its revenue but doing so takes work. we recommend agencies undergo Medicare audits at least once per year in order to identify issues within their process and locate uncollected revenue.
Our team analyzes audits, highlighting trends and areas we feel could benefit from additional training. Initial consultation is free, and audits often pay for themselves in revenue that would otherwise have gone uncollected.