Maximize Your Revenue & Reduce Appeals
Understanding the details of your medical specialty is critical to filing clean claims, which drives maximum healthcare revenue and reduces medical billing appeals. We have that knowledge and hands-on experience in the home health industry. Our medical billing specialists are well-versed in billing and collections services across a range of multiple-payer situations, including Traditional Medicare, Medicare Managed Care, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare Secondary Payer, Worker’s Compensation Plans, VA, and Tricare.
We assign you a dedicated medical billing associate as your go-to contact, with the goal of working with you to help you maximize your revenue.
Why Outsource Your Medical Billing?
- Increase cash flow and reduce A/R
- Eliminate billing errors
- Avoid administrative strain
- Improve patient care
- Increase workflow efficiency
- Prevent audits
- And more!
Staff Development & Training
Compliant Medical Billing
Compliant medical billing is a fundamental element of DRS. With the ever-changing requirements for medical billing today, staying on top of the new codes, rules, and documentation is truly a full time job. But the reward is capturing full reimbursement for services provided to your patients. We also offer remote QA and documentation reviews to minimize the risks of additional development requests, or ADRs, and also to avoid delayed medical claim submissions.
Benefits of Outsourcing Medical Billing with Dominion Revenue Solutions:
- We offer revenue recovery services for home health administrators, hospices, and other healthcare professionals, to help you get what you’re owed by insurance companies, Medicare, and patients quicker and more efficiently.
- Our professional medical billing staff provide vital tools to increase cash flow and reduce A/R.
- All medical claims are reviewed by a professional before electronic submittal, which speeds up reimbursement
- DRS staff have extensive knowledge of the latest changes with medical coding and regulations that affect your healthcare facility.
- Our medical billing fees are competitive and based on a percentage of collections.
- DRS provides consistent ongoing A/R management, even during personnel shortages in your office
- Outsourcing your medical billing with DRS allows your office staff to take care of patients rather than revenue cycle management, improving quality of care.
- Our proven medical billing and collections process is seamless and does not disrupt cash flow.
- We can provide extensive month-end reporting, which can deliver an understanding of the status of all money owed and allow for tighter controls on patient account management.
Education, Custom Training, & Consulting
Keeping up-to-date with the ever-changing medical billing and coding regulations requires periodic training for your staff.
Our medical billing team offers a range of training opportunities with the goal of brushing up on important skills and staying on top of the industry.
We can provide staff development and training on the following:
- Medicare Billing & Collections
- Commercial Insurance Billing & Collection
- Front-End Process for Managed Care Insurance
- Revenue Cycle Operational & Process Enhancement Training
- Software Training & Implementation Assistance
- Other Customized Training Packages
Affordable & Effective Medical Billing Solutions
Our team of caring, skilled, and highly-trained medical billing and revenue cycle management specialists have years of experience helping healthcare administrators maximize their revenue and reduce A/R. Get in touch with the Dominion Revenue Solutions team today to learn more about how outsourcing your medical billing can benefit you, your patients, and your healthcare practice.
Healthcare Reimbursement Simplified
Improved Cashflow - Maximized Revenue
610 Uptown Blvd Suite 2000
Cedar Hill, Texas 75104